Tuesday, June 23, 2009

YOU - ME & Our Dream

Dear Friend,

It is about the dream.
When I was a litle child, My Father asked me. What did you want to be? And I answered spontanously that I wanted to be a RichMan. Why...? My Father added. Well, it would be so easy, and nice if I had much money. I can buy everything I want....
That was a short conversation...along time ago.

And now I remember again about my old dream.
I am 43 years old now. Married with 4 nice children. Two daughters, and two sons. My wife is a housewife.
The question is,.. Am I rich man ? Yes, ofcourse. I am a richman. Rich of experience that makes me mature enough to learn this living. Rich of efforts that makes me understand the beautiful life. Rich of imagination that makes me able to go and see manything without any limitation of my body or soul.

How about money...?
Well, my friend, if it is your point. I am not a richman yet. But you know what?
My dream has changed already. It is not about money. It is not about me and my fantasy. but it is about my children, my family, and my next generation.

My dream is to prepare our children become those who are better than us today.
Those who never think about the different.
The people who love each other.
Those who understand that this world is to beautiful to fight.
The people who appreciate each other.
The next people who stay, work, gather hand in hand.
With the same feeling and heart.
Those who cry when they see their brother or sister hungry.
Those who smile and laugh when they see others happy.

What can we do for that.
Is there anything we can do today?

Yes, My friend.
Yes, because you are my brother.
Because you have parent, brother, and sister.
Because you have family.

Let's make a new dream.
which is much more challenging and interesting.
Let's make this world more beautiful,
by going back to basic.
We love and care our family.
We love and care our neigbor.
We love and care all of people around us,.
and
last but not least we love and care all people in this world.
No crying.
No blood.
No war.
No useless fight...

No comments:

Post a Comment